I'm new to java webstart.
I'm trying to run Oracle E-Business Suite on my ubuntu laptop.
- I've installed OpenWebStart.
- I use 1.8.0_342 Private Buila in the JVM Manager (I understand 1.8 is the highest version I should use)
- I get a prompt how to open the frmservlet.jnlp file that is to be downloaded from the oracle server.
- I choose "open with OpenWebStart Settings".
- I see the OpenWebStart screen appear momentarily.
- then nothing happens.
I managed to set up logging from OpenWebStart
- attached is the log file I get
What did I miss ?
Thank you very much !
Unable to run JNPL file after installation
The public knowledge pool and discussion forum of the OWS community. Do not post confidential information here!